Re: [XForms] New New prerelease xforms-1.0.94pre15

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: Re: [XForms] New New prerelease xforms-1.0.94pre15
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 08:38:27 +0100

Hi Paul,

On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 07:00:33AM +0000, Paul wrote:
> I'm getting an HTML 404 error on that 94pre15 URL.
>
> The 94pre14 downloads ok.

Same here - it's listed in the download directory (so I
assumed it was there and I just re-uploaded it just to
make sure) but on attempting to download it I also get
404 - but this is from one of the mirror servers (one of
the German mirrors, mirror3.layerjet.com). So I guess it
is an issue with that specific mirror server not yet ha-
ving received it. But another mirror server (in Slovenia)
already got it, so you can download it from

http://mirror.lihnidos.org/GNU/savannah/xforms/xforms-1.0.94pre15.tar.gz

by-passing the automatic redirection. Sorry for the in-
convenience.
                          Best regards, Jens