[XForms] Any test results for new pre-release?

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: [XForms] Any test results for new pre-release?
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 00:02:12 +0200

Hi everybody,

  about a month ago I announced a new pre-release. There
haven't been too many reactions to that, which I hope I
can take to be a positive sign, i.e. there's nothing more
broken han before;-) If you have tested it and found any
bugs then please let me know, otherwise I might finally
make that pre-release the new "official" 1.2 release.
And that then will end up in all of the Linux distribu-
tions that come with a XForms package - and then it be-
comes your problem when people start complaining that
your program doesn't work correctly with the XForms
package they got with their distro and you will have
to explain how to install a better version manually,
which in my experience tends to be a big PITA and may
absorb a lot more time than doing a few tests now!)

                         Best regards, Jens