[XForms] New pre-release xforms-1.0.94pre27

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: [XForms] New pre-release xforms-1.0.94pre27
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 01:50:56 +0100

Hi,

   here's the next one:

http://download-mirror.savannah.gnu.org/releases/xforms/xforms-1.0.94pre27.tar.gz

Changes:

* The display issue Serge Bromow reported today with fdesign is
  fixed.
* Thanks to the help of Michal Szymanski building the PDF docu-
  mentation also with older versions of texi2dvi (on CentOS 5.1)
  now seems to work.
* Xmas clean-up (it's too early for a spring clean-up;-): I tried
  to systematically go through what's in the public header files,
  the sources and in the documentation and found several functions
  that were declared but didn't exist, were declared but neither
  used nor documented and there was a bunch that was declared and
  defined but not documented. Of course, declarations of non-
  existing functions have gone, which should introdice no problems
  at all. I then removed a number of functions that, while declared
  and being defined, were never documented (and didn't make much
  sense in the public interface of the library, at least to me).
  For most of the rest I updated the documentation (for what re-
  maining funtions I still don't understand them well enough
  to come up with a decision if they should be dropped or docu-
  mented).

Due to the removal of a number of functions it's in principle
possible that they may have been used in some programs (even
though they weren't documented to exist at all). If you did
something like that it now would be a good time to check if
something got broken with the new version!

                         Best regards, Jens