[XForms] New pre-release xforms-1.0.94pre28

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: [XForms] New pre-release xforms-1.0.94pre28
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 23:40:08 +0100

Hi,

   today was a good day since two things came together: David
Bindermann showed us a new (at least to me) tool for checking
code, 'cppcheck' (http://cppcheck.sourceforge.net/), that al-
lowed me to find a number of bugs in XForms I hadn't noticed
before and that also gcc didn't complain about. And then Serge
Bromow send me a patch for a new option for fdesign to not only
convert an ,fd file to the corresponfing .c and .h files but
also to rewrite the .fd file - quite handy if you want to update
your old .fd files to a new version of fdesign automatically.

Thus here's a new pre-release for all of you to test:

http://download-mirror.savannah.gnu.org/releases/xforms/xforms-1.0.94pre28.tar.gz

Give it a try and please tell me what's still broken;-)

                         Best regards, Jens