Re: [XForms] New development release

From: Michal Szymanski
Subject: Re: [XForms] New development release
Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 23:12:37 +0200

Hi,

Thanks for the new release. You seem, however, to have left "main()"
in goodie_colchooser.c inside "#if 1" (Line no. 654), so no user
program can be compiled:

goodie_colchooser.c:(.text.startup+0x0): multiple definition of `main'
/tmp/cc08uQ7u.o:colpicker.c:(.text.startup+0x0): first defined here

When changed to "#if 0", everything works fine :-)

regards, Michal.

--
  Michal Szymanski (msz at astrouw dot edu dot pl)
  Warsaw University Observatory, Warszawa, POLAND