Re: [XForms] Thanks for the great library!

From: Bill Unruh
Subject: Re: [XForms] Thanks for the great library!
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 17:11:02 -0700 (PDT)

Mandriva used to ( at least up to Mandriva 2010.1 ) have xforms included as part
of the package. I have the  .src.rpm that with the xforms.spec
file and I do not think much would have changed except the version of the
file. -- they had 1.0.93sp1 It would be easy to create a spec file following that for the new package.

I just compiled the old version from that spec file ( well removing a couple
of tests for old version of Mandriva) and it built fine on my Mageia 3 distro.

I just changed the .spec file to use the new 1.2.4 version and it seems to be
have compiled fine. Mind you the result does not work-- fdesign gives me a black window which is
hard to kill, so I am doing something wrong, or some library is wrong.

UBC, Vancouver,BC  |   Program in Cosmology |     address@hidden