Re: [XForms] Can't figure out how to change font size

From: Frank Cox
Subject: Re: [XForms] Can't figure out how to change font size
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 20:00:04 -0600

On Fri, 04 Sep 2015 21:46:01 -0400
Patrick wrote:

> Hi Everyone
>
> I cannot figure out how to change font size. The code at the end of this
> email has multiple attempts but all the fonts remain the same.
>
> I am wondering if there is an issue on my computer outside of xforms.

Do you have the necessary fonts installed?  I had to install the
xorg-x11-fonts-100dpi rpm on my Centos 7 machines before I could get different
sizes and boldface and whatnot.

Unlike stuff that uses truetype fonts, xforms uses fixed size bitmap fonts so
if you don't have the exact font size and style that you want to show
installed, it ain't gonna show.