Re: [XForms] multiline input wordwrap

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: Re: [XForms] multiline input wordwrap
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 11:24:48 +0200

Hi Frank,

On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 03:09:04PM -0600, Frank Cox wrote:
> Is there an easy way to wordwrap a FL_MULTILINE_INPUT, or do I have to write
> my own wordwrap in a callback and FL_RETURN_ALWAYS to check it?

As far as I know the multiline input field never did automatic
word-wrapping and it definitely doesn't do now. So, yes, to get
something like that you'll have to check after each character
the user input and insert line-feeds at the correct places. I
guess it's going to be quite a job, though, especially when
using a non-fixed-width font...

                         Best regards, Jens