Re: [XForms] Pre-release xforms-1.2.5pre1

From: Michal Szymanski
Subject: Re: [XForms] Pre-release xforms-1.2.5pre1
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2016 19:21:39 +0100

Hi,

I have found a strange configure problem on Fedora 22 (32bit).
The check for the Xpm library version apparently fails, saying

checking for X11/xpm.h... yes
checking xpm header version... ./configure: line 13418: fg: no job control
.

and then, in the summary:

== Version . of the Xpm library is a bit old.
   If you experience strange crashes with xforms, try to upgrade
   to at least version 4.7 (aka 3.4g).
   If you have installed a newer version of the library, check whether
   you have an old xpm.h header file in your include path.

I do have the latest libXpm version 3.5.11 and its "devel" companion.

regards, Michal.

--
  Michal Szymanski (msz at astrouw dot edu dot pl)
  Warsaw University Observatory, Warszawa, POLAND