Re: [XForms] How to use an idle_callback to run an animation? CODE APPEN

From: Werner Heisch
Subject: Re: [XForms] How to use an idle_callback to run an animation? CODE APPENDED
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 23:34:04 +0100

Am Tue, 20 Dec 2016 15:35:43 -0800
schrieb Peter Rowat <address@hidden>:

Hi Peter,

I'm using the "idle_callback" in different programs, most of it long
runners. (SCADA programs).

I call the "idle_callback" in the main program, behind initialisations
  fl_initialize (..)
  and before showing the first form.
  fl_show_form( .. )

Works fine.

I assume, it has to be below of all that stuff which is processed by
fl_do_forms().

Regards
Werner