[XForms] XForm.FontSize, XForm.PupFontSize

From: Peter Rowat
Subject: [XForms] XForm.FontSize, XForm.PupFontSize
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 13:27:42 -0700

Hello, I have what must be a very dumb question about resources and FDesign. First, I don’t understand what “resources” are. In the XForms manual p.88, XForm.FontSize, XForm.PupFontSize are listed, and I’d like to change them while using FDesign. I searched for them unsuccessfuly in “forms.h” and in the library code. So how do I access them?

Peter