Re: [XForms] Is there interference between XForms running in different p

From: Peter Rowat
Subject: Re: [XForms] Is there interference between XForms running in different processes?
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2018 17:58:35 -0700

The bug is this:
I have one process, the producer, which generates data at a speed controlled by a “clock” using setitimer. This sends data to another process with a gui that displays the data.

It all runs OK at first, until I make a small interaction with the display.
The gui of the producer then goes dead, as if inactivated, although the actual data generating code continues to function and the data continues to be displayed.

Thanks for any advice on tracking down this bug!
Unfortunately I will not be able to work on this for a few days.
I will try out the advice I’ve had from Werner.
— Peter