[XForms] XForms on conda-forge

From: Rhys Poulton
Subject: [XForms] XForms on conda-forge
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 10:46:04 +0100

Dear XForms developers,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am a computational scientist who is part of the Virgo Collaboration. As part of this collaboration, we would like to make our software easily available through the conda forge (https://conda-forge.org/). However, some of our software has a dependency on the XForms package, so I was wondering if you wouldn't mind if I made XForms available on conda forge? It would be an older version of the library (specifically version 0.9999.2); the only addition to this original version that we have is that I have made this version build-able using meson.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Rhys Poulton, PhD
Computer Scientist/ Software Developer For Multi-messenger Astronomy
Virgo online/ offline computing group
European Gravitational Observatory
poulton@ego-gw.it