xlog-discussion

Re: [Xlog-discussion] Azimuth Still Problematic...

From: pg4i
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Azimuth Still Problematic...
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 09:38:01 +0200

On Thu, 2 Jul 2009 22:19:02 -0600, "Dana Rees" <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I'm sorry to bring this issue back up again.  After building the latest
> XLOG, I found that from my location in Utah, that when checking on
stations
> in Asia, the azimuth was still providing a wrong value, although Europe,
> S.A. etc, looked good.

I have checked xlog-2.0.2 against your location and JA, PY, PA and KL7.
All distances and azimuth are okay.

Please make sure you have hamlib-1.2.9 installed, the calculations in
1.2.8 are wrong. Also, check the preferences dialog and make sure
you have the correct location entered in the info page, does the QRA
locator match your latitude and longitude?

> 73's
>

> Dana
>
> AF7Z

Regards,