xlog-discussion

Re: [Xlog-discussion] Manual

From: Werner Koch
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Manual
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 18:06:46 +0100

On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 05:24, address@hidden said:
> How do I get a manual for xlog?  I went to help > manual and up popped
> a single static web page but nothing else.

I guess you are using a browser without Javscript support or Javascript
is disabled.

The xlog manual requires Javascript to show the left pane with the
content and unfortunately also to navigate to other pages.  That seems
to bean doxygen feature but I have not yet looked into the manual build
systems.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner