xlog-discussion

adif import

From: Juergen Matthes
Subject: adif import
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 17:59:06 +0200

Hello to all,

I have a question concerning adif import into xlog version 2.0.21. I'm
trying to import a log exported to adif format into xlog. I tagged the
2 "UNKNOWN" fields in xlog as "MY_CITY" and "MY_RIG" as requred by the
adif standard, and the corresponding info in the adif file is also
tagged correctly with those field identifiers. Import works fine for
all fields except those two fields. Even the comment field is imported
fine, only the data for those two fields is missing. Ran some tests,
like create a new log and entered one record with data including those
2 fields, then exporting it to adif, then re-importing it (to a new
log), but also the data is missing! Tried different tags (like UNKNOWN
or U1, U2), but nothing works. Any idea how to solve this issue? Help
would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance, 73's de Juergen (df6om)