z80asm-devel

[Z80asm-devel] Spot the Dot Specials + FREE Standard Shipping

From: Kohls.com
Subject: [Z80asm-devel] Spot the Dot Specials + FREE Standard Shipping
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 03:16:50 -0000

http://kohls.chtah.com/a/tBG4L7LBBZVhBBY9s38BT5TcSl5/kohl31

FRIDAY & SATURDAY ONLY!
Get FREE* Standard Shipping when you spend $75 or more!

Ultimate Shopping Sale
This Friday & Saturday, shop our Spot the Dot specials in every department
in-store and online!

        In-store Spot the Dot specials:
                Friday, September 7, 3pm-11pm (local time)
                Saturday, September 8, 7am-1pm (local time)

        Online Spot the Dot specials:
                Friday, September 7, 3pm-Midnight (EDT)
                Saturday, September 8, 12am-4pm (EDT)

Shop Today's Ad online to see what's on sale storewide!

50-60% Off
SO & Urban Pipeline Apparel

50-60% Off
Women's Updated Collections

50-60% Off
Men's Dress Shirts & Ties

EXTRA 10% Off
Backpacks & Duffel Bags
already 50-60% off

Shop more great Spot the Dot specials!

50% Off
ENTIRE STOCK
Women's Sonoma LIFE+style and Croft & Barrow Sleepwear

40-50% Off
Juniors' Candie's Apparel

SALE $8.99
Young Men's Graphic Tees

55% Off
Kids' Sleepwear

My Transformation
Shop for back to school now!

My Dream Giveaway
We're giving away cool stuff to make going back to school
cooler than ever! Enter now.

A Very Intimate Sale
Save 25-40% on all your favorite names in intimate apparel!
Prices good through September 8.

Team Sports Shop
Football season is here. And we've got the gear!
Shop our Team Sports Shop to back your favorite NFL and NCAA teams!

60-80% Clearance
Shop Kohls.com Clearance for up to 60-80% off** original prices on items
from every department. But hurry--quantities are limited and deals
like these won't last.

*Surcharges may apply due to size, weight or special handling required.
If your item has a surcharge, it will appear on the product page.

**Clearance prices represent savings off original prices. Interim
markdowns may have been taken. Sorry, no price adjustments on
prior purchases.

This mailbox is unattended, so please do not reply to this message.
Instead, e-mail us at address@hidden, or write to us at Kohl's
Department Stores, Attention: Customer Service, N56 W17000 Ridgewood
Drive, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051. If you no longer wish to receive e-mails
from Kohls.com, unsubscribe by pasting this link into the Address field of
your Internet browser:

http://kohls.chtah.com/a/tBG4L7LBBZVhBBY9s38BT5TcSl5/kohl29

Ultimate Shopping Sale prices good September 7 & 8, 2007.
Free Standard Shipping offer good September 7 & 8, 2007.
Spot the Dot Specials good online 3pm (EDT) September 7 to 4pm (EDT)
September 8, 2007.