zonecheck-locale

[zonecheck-locale] Re: New release of zonecheck planned

From: Purodha Blissenbach
Subject: [zonecheck-locale] Re: New release of zonecheck planned
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 16:48:40 +0200

Hello Stephane,

Thursday, August 07, 2003, 10:50:22 AM, you wrote:

SDA> I'm planning a new release of ZoneCheck to correct
SDA> minor bugs, and I would be happy to integrate the
SDA> translation that you have been able to do.

What's your schedule & estimated release date ?

I'm a bit under pressure currently with other projects,
so I have not done much of the real translation work yet.
On the other hand, since it's of little value while so
incomplete, I'd suggest to hang on, and include it the
next time after, otherwise, if there's enought time,
suggesting 2 or 3 weeks, I might have had a chance
to get a substantial piece done.

--
Greetings - Purodha - <address@hidden>