Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: preview-latex 0.9.1 and AUCTeX 11.whatever

From: Jan-Åke Larsson
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: preview-latex 0.9.1 and AUCTeX 11.whatever
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 21:11:39 +0200

David Kastrup wrote:

 Apropos: the RELEASE from preview-latex points to the dvipng
 development site on www.nongnu.org. That development site mentions a
 non-existent home page, a non-active mailing list and IIRC a
 non-existent download area, while presumably presenting the current
 CVS. I don't want to mislead people into anything wrong. Jan-Åke,
 any suggestions about what we should put into RELEASE in the hope of
 not confusing too many people? I have not checked what we say about
 dvipng in the rest of the docs, either.

I havent got time for everything you know. The mailing list has just been
created, the home page has not been uploaded yet, and I *did* upload
files to the download area. Lots of them. What the "%#%!#¤? It is
supposed to be there. <sigh> Refer to the savannah site, I'll do what I can.

Oh, the preview-latex link should point to http://www.gnu.org/software/auctex/
I guess. I'll fix that too.
/JÅ