[AUCTeX-devel] Re: Web site update

From: Richard Lewis
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: Web site update
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 17:07:46 +0100

Ralf Angeli <address@hidden> writes:

> * Ralf Angeli (2005-04-17) writes:
>
>> You can find a proposal for a web site update at
>> <URL:http://www.iwi.uni-sb.de/angeli/misc/auctex/upd/>.
>
> Okay, the preview-latex page was revamped and can be found under
> <URL:http://www.iwi.uni-sb.de/angeli/misc/auctex/upd/preview-latex.html>.
>
> The full screenshots are opened in a new window if you have Javascript
> enabled..

when I try and drag the new window around it disappears... [fireforx
1.0 on freeBSD]

What's the advantage of using javascript here? why not just link to
the graphic like on screenshots.html? (if people want it in a new
window [and most people hate popups of any kind] then they can select
"open in new window" in pretty much any browser).

I like the site design though.

One thing that you might want to change is that the currently every page
has a link to itself.