Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: Fontification of titles in LaTeX slides

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: Fontification of titles in LaTeX slides
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 14:57:30 +0200

* Reiner Steib (2005-08-03) writes:

> On Wed, Aug 03 2005, Ralf Angeli wrote:
>
>> * Reiner Steib (2005-08-02) writes:
> [...]
>> What I found with help of
>> <URL:http://www.miwie.org/presentations/presentations.html>:
>>
>> beamer:       \frametitle

> pointed out by Jochen Küpper. ]

As the \begin flavors are kinda hard to do I only implemented the
\frametitle case for now.

There now is a new `slide-title' class and an associated face named
`font-latex-slide-title-face'.  It inherits from
`font-lock-type-face', so the color is different from the faces used
for the sectioning commands.  This seemed appropriate because IIRC
there is at least one slide class where sectioning commands can be
used besides title commands.

There are no extra options for adjusting the font size or for
switching to `color' fontification as in the sectioning case because
only a single face is involved.  I thought about making the type of
fontification of slide titles dependent on
`font-latex-fontify-sectioning' as well, but decided against it in
order to give people the possibility to customize fontification of
sectioning commands and slide titles independently.

Comments appreciated.

--
Ralf