[AUCTeX-devel] list responsiveness

From: David Kastrup
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] list responsiveness
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 12:09:03 +0200

Does anybody else experience the same here with the GNU mail servers?
I find it spooky.  I send a message to the list (which in my case
means tunneling it through to fencepost.gnu.org and using SMTP from
there, which might be an advantage, receiving the mail on fencepost
and forwarding it to a provider mail account in Germany where I fetch
it using POP) and find it in my inbox seconds later.

I am not quite used to that...