Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Reopening environments.

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Reopening environments.
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 12:06:23 +0200

Ralf Angeli <address@hidden> writes:

> * David Kastrup (2005-10-14) writes:
>
>> Ok, here is a recipe:
>>
>> C-x C-f / t m p / j u n k . d
>>
>> This lands me with
>>
>> % \begin{macrocode}
>> %   -!-
>> %    \end{macrocode}
>
> Ah, now I see it.  It gets better when you do `M-:
> (TeX-run-style-hooks "doc") RET' before insertion.  We should probably
> always make sure that style/doc.el is loaded when entering docTeX
> mode.

If this is relevant, then it is a shame that
\documentclass{ltxdoc}
does not appear to load it.

Or is it because the parsed info for bigfoot.drv gets overwritten by
the parsed info for bigfoot.sty?

We need to get this stupid name-space-clashing problem under control
some day.  It really makes working with standard setups unusable.