[AUCTeX-devel] Re: Anomalous AUCTeX behavior redux

From: Robert Knighten
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: Anomalous AUCTeX behavior redux
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 01:46:54 -0800

Ralf Angeli writes:

 > Does the problem go away if you disable `font-latex-do-multi-line'?

As I said this is a strangely intermittent problem.  Since this morning I have
been writing with no slow down, so I've not had an opportunity to experiment.
Later today I will try various experiments to induce the slow down.  If/when I
succeed I will try disabling font-latex-do-multiline.

-- Bob

--
Robert L. Knighten
address@hidden