[AUCTeX-devel] Re: preview-datadir and XEmacs

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: preview-datadir and XEmacs
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 12:43:28 +0100

* David Kastrup (2006-03-21) writes:

> Maybe.  If you want to try something, feel free to do so.

I am not sure if the patch I sent to the list yesterday will actually
arrive, so I just checked it in.

As a note (I also sent with the patch): The way preview/auto.el is
being passed to `preview-make-package' (or not) might be considered
peculiar, but I think it makes more sense than e.g. checking for the
existence of specified files in `preview-make-package'.  The way I
implemented it, we don't run at risk that a preview/auto.el from a
former build accidently gets included during installation if the
current build was configured with --disable-preview.

--
Ralf