Re: [AUCTeX-devel] address@hidden: Auctex preview mode can't be activate

From: Hongyi Zhao
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] address@hidden: Auctex preview mode can't be activated by Emacs automatically.]
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 16:19:08 +0800

> > I find that the preview mode can't be activated automatically, while other
> > minor modes can.
>
> preview-latex is not a minor mode.  How are you trying to activate it?

Oh, thank you.  Now I want the preview-latex can be autoloaded on the
Emacs's menu-bar, so I put the following into my .emacs:

===================
(add-to-list 'load-path
"~/EmacsConfigureRelative/MyEmacsLispFiles/auctex/style")
(add-hook 'LaTeX-mode-hook #'LaTeX-preview-setup)
(autoload 'LaTeX-preview-setup "preview")

But when I open a tex source file with Emacs, the Preview menu-bar will not
be autoloaded.

--
Hongyi Zhao <address@hidden>
赵弘毅