[AUCTeX-devel] Re: Ways of keeping Emacs 22 and external projects in syn

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: Ways of keeping Emacs 22 and external projects in sync
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 13:32:21 -0500

Yavor Doganov <address@hidden> writes:

> В Mon, 01 Jan 2007 16:21:18 +0100, Ralf Angeli написа:
>>
>> As Savannah supports Arch repositories now it should be no problem to
>> maintain RefTeX in such a repository.  What I would be missing with
>> Arch would be something like PCL-CVS [...]
>
> There is xtla-el (https://gna.org/projects/xtla-el), which is an Emacs
> interface to GNU Arch.  I haven't used it (yet), but people say it's quite
> good.

Xtla has now evolved into DVC.  DVC is getting fairly stable, and
supports other distributed revision control systems (particularly bzr
and Mercurial) in addition to Arch.

The Arch component of DVC is just as complete as the last release of
Xtla.

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/
Interests: Lisp, text markup, protocols -- Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net