[AUCTeX-devel] Re: Repository for RefTeX

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: Repository for RefTeX
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 11:19:00 +0100

* David Kastrup (2007-01-27) writes:

> Ralf Angeli <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> We could also consider putting the Lisp files into their own `lisp'
>> directory.
>
> Also sounds reasonable.  Seems consistent with a separate doc
> directory.  Of course, this might buy us additional Makefiles.  At the
> current point of time, I have absolutely no idea what kind of changes
> could trouble what kind of users.

Okay, here is an updated proposal:

reftex/CHANGES
reftex/COPYING
reftex/ChangeLog
reftex/INSTALL
reftex/Makefile
reftex/README
reftex/lisp/Makefile
reftex/lisp/lpath.el
reftex/lisp/reftex-auc.el
reftex/lisp/reftex-cite.el
reftex/lisp/reftex-dcr.el
reftex/lisp/reftex-global.el
reftex/lisp/reftex-index.el
reftex/lisp/reftex-parse.el
reftex/lisp/reftex-ref.el
reftex/lisp/reftex-sel.el
reftex/lisp/reftex-toc.el
reftex/lisp/reftex-vars.el
reftex/lisp/reftex.el
reftex/doc/Makefile
reftex/doc/reftex.texi

The Lisp files got their own directory and I've tentatively listed
Makefile files in subdirectories.

If everybody agrees on that I can ask the Savannah admins to set up
the `reftex' module and copy over RefTeX files from the Emacs
repository including the change history.

--
Ralf