[AUCTeX-devel] Re: rcirc and auctex key conflict

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: rcirc and auctex key conflict
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2007 21:54:39 +0200

* Leo (2007-04-01) writes:

> On 2007-04-01, Ralf Angeli said:
>
>> Okay.  Could you try to find out why the alternative bindings (those
>> shown above which exist besides `C-c `') get lost completely in your
>> regular setup?
>
> Because it is bound to rcirc-next-active-buffer introduced by
> rcirc-track-minor-mode. This is also tested in that special Emacs.

Please, at least _try_ to understand what I've written.  I was
referring to the _alternative_ bindings of `C-c `', e.g. `M-g n'.

We've found out that those alternative bindings are present when
starting Emacs with `emacs -Q ...' but not in your regular setup.  You
should find out why they get lost in the latter case.

--
Ralf