[AUCTeX-devel] Good and bad news (was: Symbol tool bars)

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Good and bad news (was: Symbol tool bars)
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 18:44:35 +0100

>>>>> "Reiner" == Reiner Steib <address@hidden> writes:

well

    -  if I use auctex-pkg as provided by the auctex team the same
       error occurs.

    -  when I start xemacs -vanilla and just put in
       (require 'tex-site) (this old method should work, since the
       auto-autoload.el file contains a provide tex-site)
       and (setq LaTeX-symbols-toolbar-visible-flag t)
       then

    -  now error occurs

    -  but no symbolic toolbar appears neither.

So 2 lessons

    -  something of my private settings seems to cause problems from
       the backtrace it seems that filladapt might be to do? I try to
       find out

    -  in xemacs the symbolic toolbar does not appear.

Uwe Brauer