[AUCTeX-devel] Re: 2008-03-12; AUC-TeX doesn't honor XEmacs toolbar visi

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: 2008-03-12; AUC-TeX doesn't honor XEmacs toolbar visibility specification
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 20:39:42 +0200

* Didier Verna (2008-04-18) writes:

> Ralf Angeli <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> Isn't it obvious?  He is using XEmacs.
>
>> I really don't get how these variables are supposed to work.  Why does
>> everything in XEmacs have to be so contorted ?
>
>   ROTFL !
>
> OK, I get it. Sorry for the disturbance. Actually, I can live very well
> with the toolbar visible; I wonder why I bothered reporting the bug in
> the first place.
>
> Welcome to my kill file, we wish you a pleasant journey !

You should really try to adjust your humour detector.

And I'd consider kill-filing somebody who invested quite some time in
order to help fixing the bug and then got cranky because it did not work
out quite inappropriate.

I'm still interested in fixing the bug and I am still hoping that
somebody who understands the XEmacs way of handling the tool bar can
help out.

--
Ralf