Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Feature request/discussion for beamer

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Feature request/discussion for beamer
Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 23:08:09 +0200

,----

`----

> to solve the problem for
> everyone.

I like its genericness.  A more intrusive variant could be to ask the
user if an additional itemize environment should be added when inserting
a frame environment, just like we do for figure environments.  But since
I'm not convinced we are dealing with a common use case this variant
would be even worse.

> But I think it is quite common to have a different environment on the
> outer level and the same type of environment further inside repeatedly.

Hm, perhaps my experience here is too limited.  No idea.

--
Ralf