[AUCTeX-devel] specific developer wanted

From: ivo welch
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] specific developer wanted
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 16:04:37 -0400

I would like to hire someone who is an experienced auctex hacker. Hopefully, it will be an hour of work, and I am offering $75 obo. I need a local addon that I can stick into my .emacs file, that does the following:

* if the filename ends in .sltx, then load auctex but execute the following set of modifications:

# becomes the comment character, not %
$ and % lose their special meanings; they become ordinary characters
\m{...} has its arguments set as if its math mode.
\nl is like \\
\be is like \begin{equation}
\ee is like \end{equation}

I want indentation and highlighting to work right. That's it. It needs to go into my .emacs file, simply because I want it to survive the next auctex release upgrade.

Help appreciated.

Regards,

/iaw