Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: REftex: bug in reftex-create-bibtex-file

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: REftex: bug in reftex-create-bibtex-file
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 22:09:45 +0200

On Sep 10, 2008, at 12:19 PM, Uwe Brauer wrote:

"Ralf" == Ralf Angeli <address@hidden> writes:

* Uwe Brauer (2008-09-08) writes:
Then reftex-create-bibtex-file tex-bib-nocom.tex gives new.bib
and reftex-create-bibtex-file tex-bib-com.tex gives new2.bib
which is empty.

This is working fine at least with the CVS version of RefTeX. Have you
checked with the latest release?
I did this now and it worked. Actually it was already fixed in version
4.24, before Auctex team took the responsibility, don't know why Carsten
did not remember.

Because in the last 10 years I have fixed 1023567652.3 bugs in different Emacs packages I wrote.

Sorry for forgetting this one ... :-)

- Carsten