[AUCTeX-devel] Re: [AUCTeX] Inverse Search with Evince & DBUS

From: Rasmus
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: [AUCTeX] Inverse Search with Evince & DBUS
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 11:54:22 +0200

> BTW: I use the latest release (not CVS). From the other posts it seems
> mostly redundant to use external synctex scripts with CVS, no? (Except
> for the indeed very nice red box)

I just tried to swtich to auctex-cvs, however, it does not work due to the
SyncTeX changes, it seems. I have also updated to the latest emacs-bzr.

I get the following error when I try to enter LaTeX-mode

,----
| Debugger entered--Lisp error: (dbus-error "No connection to bus" :session)
|   dbus-register-signal(:session nil "/org/gnome/evince/Window/0"
"org.gnome.evince.Window" "SyncSource" TeX-source-correlate-sync-source)
|   TeX-source-correlate-mode(1)
|   VirTeX-common-initialization()
|   LaTeX-common-initialization()
|   LaTeX-mode()
|   call-interactively(LaTeX-mode t nil)
|   execute-extended-command(nil)
|   call-interactively(execute-extended-command nil nil)
|   recursive-edit()
`----

Dbus is running. . .

Thanks,