[AUCTeX-devel] TikZ support

From: Florêncio Neves
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] TikZ support
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 18:14:25 -0500

Hi,

I have written a sketch of style file for the TikZ drawing package. If
you find the functionality relevant and the code of acceptable
quality, I will be happy to contribute it.

There are two things I don't know how to do: one is to implement a
parser for TikZ's "subpackage" system, the other is how to make the
current key-val functionality of AUCTeX work better with pgfkeys,
which allows blank spaces in keys and values.

Best regards,
Florêncio Neves.