Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Problem between Emacs trunk and AUCTeX

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Problem between Emacs trunk and AUCTeX
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 17:15:42 +0100

Glenn Morris <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]
>> If the bug is an urgent one
>
> It's not in the slightest bit urgent, IIUC. It's a harmless but
> irritating message buffer that pops up the first time you load
> font-latex.
>
> http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=11837
>
> (I'm not sure why this subject has been resurrected. The initial message
> seems to be missing.)

font-latex.el has at its end something like

;;; Byte-compilation of generated functions

(when (byte-code-function-p
       (symbol-function 'font-latex-make-built-in-keywords))
  (dolist (elt font-latex-built-in-keyword-classes)
    (let ((name (nth 0 elt)))
      (byte-compile (intern (concat "font-latex-match-" name)))
      (byte-compile (intern (concat "font-latex-match-" name "-make"))))))

It would appear that hooking into that should make it reasonably easy to
figure out just what functions this complaint may be about.

--
David Kastrup