[AUCTeX-devel] bm.el and siunitx.el

From: address@hidden
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] bm.el and siunitx.el
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 16:03:17 +0100 (CET)

Hi all,

I wrote AUCTeX style files for `bm' and `siunitx' packages, you can find them
here:
https://raw.github.com/giordano/auctex-styles/master/bm.el
https://raw.github.com/giordano/auctex-styles/master/siunitx.el
`TeX-auto-generate' function is able to parse `bm.sty' but the resulting file
doesn't provide fontification, instead `siunitx.sty' can't be parsed correctly
by `TeX-auto-generate' since it uses `\NewDocumentCommand' provided by `xparse.
sty'.  It would be great to have `\*DocumentCommand' macros by `xparse' package
correctly parsed, like `\newcommand', `\providecommand', etc.

In AUCTeX style file for `siunitx' you may remove all `version-1-
compatibility' macro if you want, they are kept only for backward
compatibility.  There is no support for `siunitx' options.

I'm willing to license these files under GPL and assign my copyright to FSF,
by I haven't already signed copyright papers.

Regards,
Mosè Giordano

PS: I'm not subscribed to mailing list, so please reply to all