Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Add `unit' type for the parser in siunitx.el

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Add `unit' type for the parser in siunitx.el
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 12:25:48 +0100

Hi all,

I'm sending a new patch for `siunitx.el', please forget the previous
one.  The only difference is a slightly better `TeX-arg-siunitx-unit'
function: `TeX-tmp-space-*' temporary variables and `cmr-separator'
are set using `let', so they automatically recover their previous
value, if already existing.  I have used two nested `let' functions
instead of a single `let*' because I have to execute `define-key'
before setting `unit'.

Bye,
Mosè Giordano