Re: [AUCTeX-devel] context.el

From: Carlos
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] context.el
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 08:12:11 -0500

Hi Tassilo:

I had not read your email earlier. It wasn't until now that I checked it. I was
making some changes to tex.el.

I sent up the Copyright Assignment form anyway, since tex.el had to be
changed. Mark IV, as I understand it, will be the de facto
engine.

Some editors, if I'm not mistaken, have been using it, instead of mkii.

With that minor change, and assuming that TeXLive is installed, the
document compiles as expected.

In regards to the changes to context.el and the copyright assignment,
Thank you though, for looking into this issue for me.

Take care.

Carlos