Re: [AUCTeX-devel] exam class, automatically labels and refs

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] exam class, automatically labels and refs
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 13:39:10 +0200

>> "Tassilo" == Tassilo Horn <address@hidden> writes:

   > Uwe Brauer <address@hidden> writes:
   >> > Hi Uwe,
   >>

   >> > I don't see what's the problem.  I just tested it and the labels are
   >> > added as expected so that I can add \refs with C-c ).
   >>

   >> That is maybe a misunderstanding,
   >>
   >> - automatically inserted: when I type LaTeX-section I obtain
   >> automatically without doing anything
   >> \section{this}
   >> \label{sec:this}.

   > Ah, ok.  Then write a style file for exam and define as last argument
   > definition of the \question macro `reftex-label'.

   >   (TeX-add-symbols '("question" "Title" ["Points"] reftex-label))

This only calls the minibuffer so that I can insert a label, of the form
where I have to insert the concrete number by myself. That is not what I
wanted, as I said reftex inserts automatically my labels for sections
and environments. How can I achieve it?

BTW I have
(setq reftex-insert-label-flags '("s" nil))
so I am not prompted for labels, they are inserted automatically.

Uwe