Re: [AUCTeX-devel] TeX output dimensions in ConTeXt

From: Carlos
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] TeX output dimensions in ConTeXt
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 09:01:54 -0400

I forgot to mention that the call is performed with ConTeXt Full
specified as the following in tex.el

    ("ConTeXt" "texexec --once --texutil %(extraopts) %(execopts)%t"
     TeX-run-TeX t (context-mode) :help "Run ConTeXt once")
    ("ConTeXt Full" "context --synctex %t"
     TeX-run-TeX t

So the former, I barely have use for it, other than for historical
reasons, and I'm sure other users who implement it, share my sentiment.

TeX-PDF-mode is set t as expected.

Thanks guys. Ivan hello, thanks for your last helpful answer.

Take care.