Re: [AUCTeX-devel] amsrefs support in reftex

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] amsrefs support in reftex
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 10:22:38 +0200

Hi Marcin,

> This means that (most probably) I should look into reftex-cite.el, in
> particular the parts which (a) look for files with the bibliography and
> (b) extract info from them.  But where are they and how do they work...?

Yes, reftex-cite.el does the parsing of bibtex files, take a look at
`reftex-parse-bibtex-entry' and `reftex-extract-bib-entries'.

Regarding the absence of docstrings, sometimes they're hidden in
comments, also AUCTeX used to have some docstring as comments, I don't
know if it was a feature of old Emacsen of just a habit of developers.

Bye,
Mosè