Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Feature Request

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Feature Request
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2016 18:23:58 +0100

Hi Tassilo,

how about merging simplify-TeX-parse-error branch into master?  I
tried it now on a couple of documents I knew used to give wrong files
for errors/warnings, and it seems this problem is fixed, at least for
these cases.  We are still at the beginning of the development of a
new version, we have much time for testing it properly.

Bye,
Mosè