Re: [AUCTeX-devel] New error parsing (was: Feature Request)

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] New error parsing (was: Feature Request)
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2016 01:10:54 +0100

Dear all,

I installed into the master branch the new error parsing implemented
by Tassilo a couple of years ago.  Please, don't be afraid of
reporting any problem with this new feature, we want it to be as
perfect as possible before the next release!  I hope we'll have fewer
"supp-pdf.mkii", and mistaken files in general, in our error and
warning reports.

Thanks to Tassilo for having worked on it!

If there will be enough reports we may set up an external repository
to collect the compilation logs and understand why the parsing
function is failing, as suggested by Ivan.

As a side note, I added also the script to update the ChangeLog from
git log, but probably this news concerns Tassilo only.

Bye,
Mosè