Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Extending `LaTeX-array-count-columns'

From: Arash Esbati
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Extending `LaTeX-array-count-columns'
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 17:34:46 +0100

Hi Ikumi and all,

Arash Esbati <address@hidden> writes:

> Ikumi Keita <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>> Apparently recursive call of LaTeX-array-count-columns is needed do the
>> task.  How about this one?
>> [...]
>
> Thanks!  I'm fine with your suggestions.  I have already pushed some
> patches to git for other styles.  Once we have this function sorted out,
> I would add some additional tests (see my other message to Mosè) and
> update latex.el.  Then `M-RET' should work for all tabular env's.

Following up myself, I did some more testing with your code and it
worked like a charm and since there was no objections, I pushed the code
incl. a test case and an update to the docs to git.  I added a style for
dcolumn.sty and also fixed a bug in array.el.

Again, thank you for taking your time.

Best, Arash