[AUCTeX-devel] Questions about cleveref.el

From: Arash Esbati
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Questions about cleveref.el
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2016 11:34:24 +0100

Hi all,

I've just fixed 2 typos in cleveref.el and 2 things occurred to me if
you're a `C-c RET' centric, RefTeX-plugged-into-AUCTeX user:

1) This style uses `TeX-arg-label' and not `TeX-arg-ref'.  It means an
   extra RET in the "SELECT A REFERENCE FORMAT" window, which is useless
   since you've already selected a format.

2) `TeX-arg-cleveref-multiple-labels' does not let you use RefTeX to
   select label(s) which is much more convenient.

Item 1) is fixed easily, 2) should also be doable with a check againt
`reftex-label' and such.  My question is if there was a particular
reason to implement the code this way?

And I think `(font-latex-set-syntactic-keywords)' in the fontification
part is also not needed.

Best, Arash