Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Configure option --prefix seems broken partially (was

From: Ikumi Keita
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Configure option --prefix seems broken partially (was Re: reftex-reference not including autoref)
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 21:26:02 +0900

Hi all

> I reconsidered this issue and understood that it's very difficult for
> configure script to figure out the location to install lisp files under
> the user's home direcotry if Emacs has not been installed under the home
> directory.

> So I came to think that it would be good to add instruction to supply
> --with-lispdir option when installing under the home directory as the
> patch listed below.

I arrived at the attached patch, which includes additional instruction
to supply --with-texmf-dir option to install preview.sty etc. under the
home directory, as well as trivial corrections in the documents.

I think adding these instructions are fairly harmless, so I'll commit
them soon.

Regards,
Ikumi Keita