Re: Compiler warnings from AUCTeX styles

From: Ikumi Keita
Subject: Re: Compiler warnings from AUCTeX styles
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 10:28:52 +0900

Hi Arash,

> I think I've pacified all compiler warnings coming from AUCTeX style
> files and one from font-latex.el.  I would like to work on other
> warnings as time permits, and for the time being, I'm kindly asking all
> active developers and contributors to check their commits and don't
> create new compiler warnings.

I appreciate your extensive works of reducing compiler warnings.

I saw your commit on prv-emacs.el, and have an idea that we might as
well merge prv-emacs.el into preview.el.in. Now we have discarded xemacs
support, we no longer have a strong reason to keep prv-emacs.el separate
from preview.el.in, IIUC. What do you think about the attatched patch?

Regards,
Ikumi Keita