Re: [where is master]

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: [where is master]
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2020 19:20:40 +0200

>>> "UB" == Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es> writes:

>>> "AH" == Al Haji-Ali <abdo.haji.ali@gmail.com> writes:
>> Hello Uwe,
>> On 09/09/2020, Uwe Brauer wrote:
>>> Sorry to just jump into the discussion that started a while ago. I have
>>> it some thought and think that it might fit well into my workflow. Is
>>> this patch available in a branch in the git repository? I'd like to test
>>> it.

>> It's not in the git repo yet. But if you apply the patch to the
>> master branch (possibly creating a private local branch) and set
>> the variable `TeX-output-dir` to something like "build", you should
>> be able to test it. Let me know if you need more info on using this
>> feature.

> I will do that, thanks but I am deeply puzzled (being a mercurial user
> not a git user)

Forget my message I know what's up. I am used to use hg-git with git
repositories that have been converted from mercurial, not the ones
generated by git itself. The difference is that mercurial converts git
branches to mercurial bookmarks (while the other way they could be
pulled as named branches.)

Any how, coming back to the patch

Ali your patch is against
commit 087b0300012d14cc86dec946d6c225cdb06460a1

Right?